The Eight Steps
to a High
Learn about the eight steps required to implement your measurement system and create a culture that is focused on learning and improvement.
- Understand the context between planning and measurement
- Design your measurement system
- Establish your purpose as continuous improvement
- Make your strategy measurable
- Design and select the optimal performance measures
- Bring your measurement system to life and create a culture focused on improvement
- Make your measures and reports useful for your teams
- How to interpret performance consistently
- Empower you people to learn and use data to improve performance
- 20 A4 pages – Based on the principles of Evidence-based Leadership and PuMP KPI methodology.